Size: 3 Ounce
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 1 x 1 inches ; 4.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- UPC: 885495943649 785479358165 885204926772 788581356357 707005094996 601671761391 782794934081 885255095953 885147906053 885816435464 799959836760 885642283703 885254798367 885387047127 190283001938 811831507909 890397002684 885285583819 885701429806 885538985032 885243601081 885669133272 885101902190 787461619674 799289220703 631113214437 885645476997 885153950644 890397000000 885515780674 885144673873
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: livesunbaby3
- First sunscreen to pass whole foods premium care requirements
- Top rated by ewg with a "1" rating in 2010, 2011 and 2012, 2013 - baby, beach and sport
- Highest SPF 50+ (per fda 2012 rules - any sunscreens boasting higher are falsely marketing)
- Highest level of water resistance (80 minutes) (per fda 2012 rules)
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals, no avobenzone, oxybenzone or UV chemical absorbers
- First Sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care Requirements
- Top Rated by EWG with a 1 rating in 2010, 2011, and 2012, 2013 - Baby, Beach and Sport
- Highest SPF 50+ (per FDA 2012 Rules - any sunscreens boasting higher are falsely marketing)
- Highest level of water resistance (80 minutes) (per FDA 2012 Rules)
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals. No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, or UV Chemical absorbers.
Size:3 Ounce At Thinkbaby and Thinksport, we are continually expanding our mission to provide safe products by identifying consumer product categories with known human health issues. Specifically, we target products that contain high levels of hormone disruptors and carcinogens. We work with leading scientists worldwide to create safe alternatives. The majority of sunscreens currently on the market are full of questionable ingredients and known carcinogens. Simply looking at the ingredients you’ll quickly realize you don’t recognize any of them. Many existing sunscreens have been brought to market with little concern for their safety and boast inflated SPF numbers. Not only do ingredients in sunscreen interact with skin, but data shows after application of lotions, some of the same chemicals can be detected in the bloodstream. Most people wear sunscreen to reduce the chance of developing cancer, so why apply something that could potentially increase this risk? This question has unfortunately left many people moving away from using sunscreen at all. Thinkbaby sunscreen and Thinksport livestrong sunscreen is highly effective, falls into the highest category for water resistance and has a sensible SPF 50+ rating. A quick look on your local drugstore shelf will show an increasing number of chemical sunscreens boasting ultra-high SPFs of 60 and greater. Data assembled by the Environmental Working Group calls into question the efficacy of these sunscreens.