- Product Dimensions: 6 x 5 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- UPC: 848825000498
- Fast blood sampling delivers an optimum, low blood flow of 5-10 ul in seconds
- Easy to use device is pre-armed so simply remove the cap, gently press down against test site to activate the lancet and throw away!
- Virtually painless due to high speed delivery and penetration which minimizes discomfort
- The needle is safely concealed before and after use which protects you and others against cross contamination and transmission of common blood borne diseases and infections such as HIV, Hepatitis B & C
The SurgiLance Safety Lancet is a one-time use, disposable blood sampling device that is used for checking glucose levels. It is easier and safer to use than regular pen lancets because the needle is not exposed before or after use minimizing the risk of needlestick injury and exposure to infection. Compatible with all current test strips and meters. For more information please call 1-888-808-6494 or visit our website at Free samples available.