Brand: myLAB Box
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 4.5 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- UPC: 753807195515
- Item model number: MLB_00SINGLETRF
- Test for one of the top high-risk infections in women, at home
- Completely private; test kit arrives in a discreet package
- Collect and mail your sample in 5 minutes
- FDA approved technology
Size:Trichomoniasis This kit tests for trichomonas's in women. What's included: 1 test kit for trichomonas's (swab sample), 1 self-addressed stamped envelope for sending sample to our lab. In the U.S., 1 in 3 people live with a viral STD today and 1 in 2 will be infected in their lifetime. Don't hope you are safe, know you are safe - order a test today we work with the top U.S. Manufacturers to bring FDA-approved STD screening kits to your doorstep in a discreet package. Tests can be self-administered in as little as 5 minutes. Simply mail in a small urine, swab or tiny blood sample in the self-addressed stamped envelope provided and receive lab-certified results back electronically in a matter of days. We make it that easy how it works: it's simple - myLAB Box is your lab in a box. Our experts have designed a program that makes frequent STD screening easy and convenient so you can take control of your health with a click from the comfort of home at 1/2 the cost. Order a test online; collect & mail your sample to our lab; log in to view your results; enjoy your privacy & peace of mind. About our lab & medical experts: our cilia high complexity testing laboratory is certified in all 50 states and has been at the forefront of infectious disease testing methodologies for a over a decade. Our health experts have years of experience in internal medicine and wellness, and will ensure your lab results are handled with care and meet nationwide health standards. Date of birth is required for chlamydia/gonorrhea and trich testing. This information is kept 100% private and is only used for lab requisition purposes.