- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 1.8 x 6.8 inches ; 8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- UPC: 843997008402
- Item model number: PN-9593
- Uses hospital-grade Masimo SET pulse oximetry which measures oxygen saturation and pulse rate during movement and low blood flow to the finger
- Provides the following parameters: Oxygen Saturation (SpO2), Pulse Rate (PR), Perfusion Index (PI)
- Share up to 12 hours of measurement history via .csv file
- Operates with Android devices
- Portable, lightweight and comes with a carrying case
Size:Small Pulse oximeters measure light absorption in the finger to noninvasively monitor oxygen saturation and pulse rate. They are being increasingly used for general wellness and health applications including sports, fitness, and relaxation management. The iSpO2 pulse oximeter provides the following parameters: Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) is a measure of the oxygen saturation level in the arterial blood. Higher oxygen saturation indicates more oxygen in the arterial blood. Oxygen saturation can change due to a number of factors, including lung or heart function and altitude. Pulse Rate (PR) indicates the number of pulses per minute. This parameter is useful for assessing overall fitness as well as exertion levels at a particular moment in time. Perfusion Index (PI) is the ratio of the pulsatile blood flow to the nonpulsatile blood in peripheral tissue and is used to measure peripheral blood flow. A higher PI indicates higher blood flow. The iSpO2 quantifies key physiologic variables: in the morning, before or after exercise, at bedtime, or anytime you want to know if you are at your best. The Masimo Personal Health App coupled with your iSpO2 allows you to track and trend your measurements over time and share the data via email. The iSpO2 comes in six versions: small and large options for lightning and 30 pin connectors (iOS devices) and micro USB (Android devices). Masimo pulse oximeters are the leading brand in hospitals because they provide accurate measurements when other pulse oximeters fail by using a revolutionary invention called Signal Extraction Technology (SET), which measures through challenging conditions including movement and low blood flow. With iSpO2, the same high-performing Masimo SET technology is now available for general wellness and health applications.