- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Buttons are clearly labelled with words like "Neck", "Shoulder","Back", "Elbow", "Hip", "Ankle","Knee", "Foot/Hand", "Wrist",not "Pulse-Width", or "Waveform." The large LCD display with new featureed backlight shows you at a glance exactly whatyou need for your targeted area, including the type of massage"Knead, Acu (Acupuncture), Tap, Cupping, Scraping (Gusha),Random" and the time left on the cycle. It's fully automatic!
- HealthmateForever TENS & muscle Stimulator US Patent No. USD723178S. Especially designed for boomers, elders, we add new feature: backlit as elders can see the LCD screen and more custom made condition buttons make it much easier to choose the right button for your condition you need to treat. 2014 version state-of-the-art Over the Counter Use TENS electrotherapy unit with 15 modes and 4 outputs will help treat multi targeted areas with adjustable 20 level of intensity and frequency to reduce pain, by stimulating your nerves and muscles and relaxing your body - anytime anywhere
- New Features: Most Advanced! -15 modes, easy to select the right button to help pain relief, belt clip makes it portable . Powerful- 4 outputs can output the same 20 levels of intensity without reducing the strength. They are so powerful as the one used in chiropractor's office. The 4 outputs have same strength, no matter you use 1 output or 4 outputs at the same time without deviding the strength by 8 pads like old version to weaken the power. Easy To Use - The HealthmateForever YK15 is very simple to use.
- A Large, easy to read LCD display of 15 modes, current time left on session, intensity and battery level indicator; Backlight: press any key to turn light on to see the LCD display Default 80 minute timer; 15 different therapeutic massage modes with different waveforms; Double value: 4 outputs with independent intensity control in Channel A1/A2 or Channel B1/B2; For example, you can use 7 levels of intensity in channel A1/ A2 for neck pain relief, at the same time you can use 12 levels of intensity in Channel B1/B3 of sciatica nerve pain relief; The device is powerful as 4 outputs have 100% power. The power is not divided by 4 outputs to weaken the strength; 20 intensity level settings; Speed (+) increases frequency of mode; Speed (-) decreases frequency of mode; The device is powered by replaceable 3 AAA batteries; Power saving with Auto shut off when the device is not used.
Directions for use: • Press the wire plug firmly to the output port at the top of the unit; Connect the electrode pads to the electrode wire by inserting pins to the female pin electrodes; • Remove the protective film and place the electrode pads on the targeted area, making sure that both pads are on the skin and not overlapping; • Turn on the unit via the on/off switch; it will automatically start from mode 1; • Change the modes by pressing one of the 15 different mode buttons displayed on the front of your device; •To Control your A1/A2 ports use the intensity buttons located on the left hand side of the device. Gradually increase the intensity by pressing intensity (+) button for the channel A in use; to decrease the strength, press the (–) button for the channel A in use; To control your B1/B2 ports use the intensity buttons located on the right-hand side of the device. Gradually increase the intensity by pressing intensity (+) button for the channel B in use; to decrease the strength, press the (–) button for the channel B in use; •Intensity should be set at a level where you will experience some muscular vibration and involuntary muscle movements. It should be set to give a “comfortable” treatment. The treatment should not be painful;•Default timer: 80 minutes. However, you may treat yourself as long as you like; •Gradually increase the frequency by pressing speed (+) button for the channel in use; to decrease the speed, press the (–) button for the channel in use; •To Control your A1/A2 ports use the speed buttons located on the front of the device. To control your B1/B2 ports, use the speed buttons located on the front of the device; THE PACKAGE INCLUDES: 1 control unit; 4 sets of dual leads wires; 4 pair of inserted pin electrode pads (8 pcs pads); 1 pads holder 3 AAA batteries; 1 Application placement chart; 1 User Manual