Size: 12 Count
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 3.5 x 12.5 inches ; 2.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Item model number: 2496
- Meet The First Major Condom Innovation in 70 Years
- Strength & Thinness Combined - the strength of the thickest condom combined with the pleasure of the thinnest - as ultra-thin panels are contained with hexagonal web
- Pleasure & Safety through Innovation - the honeycomb structure molds comfortably to the uniqueness of the wearer. It's also the world's first condom to have a web raised on the inside, to minimize chances of slippage, just as a wet weather tire grips the road
- Respect & Luxury Guaranteed - beautifully designed packaging and neutralized-latex scent for a superior experience of condoms as a whole
- Unique Engineering & Design Principles - inspired and influenced by physical and geometric laws, described as the first innovation in condoms for 70 years
Size:12 Count LELO HEX delivers strength, thinness and sensation through structure. It's the first major condom innovation in 70 years. In that time, dangerous new sexually transmitted infections have emerged, and the condom has failed to keep up. LELO HEX comes as a giant leap forward in the fight for great, safe sex – with a structurally different design, that means you can see and feel the difference. HEX is structurally different because it applies a unique hexagonal web through the latex, which makes it look and perform differently to any other condom today. From the Manufacturer Structure Makes All the Difference HEX is unique in that it combines a 0.055mm HEX web with ultra-thin 0.045mm latex panels for thinness and strength combined.HEX channels stress through the structure itself while bringing you closer to your partner, safe in the knowledge that HEX has your back. It's What's on the Inside That Counts We’re all familiar with ribs and dots on condoms, but LELO’s engineers turned the application of texture on its head. There’s a reason wet-weather tires have a textured surface, while slick tires do not. Texture provides extra hold on the track and reduces the chances of slippage. That’s why, unlike any condom before, HEX is covered with an internal hexagonal web. By having this raised web on the inside rather than the outside surface, , HEX helps you and your partner enjoy each other fully and with confidence. STRENGTH Graphene-inspired HEX structure for thinness and strength combined. SENSATION Raised inner structure designed to minimize slippage and maximize sensitivity. INTIMACY Ultra-thin panels flex and mold to the uniqueness of the wearer. LELO: The Brand Behind HEX LELO exists to make the world more pleasurable through innovation and design. For well over a decade, LELO, the Swedish design brand behind HEX, has been the world’s leading name in the pleasure industry. To date, 10 million LELO pleasure products have been sold in over 50 markets worldwide, and 36 major design and industry awards have been collected. That includes the Cannes Lions Award for Product Design with ORA, and multiple Red Dot and A Design awards. About the Startup Describe your product in 3 words. Innovative, Effective, Different. How did you come up with the idea for this product? It's an idea that had to happen, and LELO was perfectly placed to make a re-engineered condom a reality. LELO's heritage and reputation is built on innovation, on perfecting the imperfect. The idea to turn our experience and expertise to the condom was a very natural one, and it felt right from the start - over 7 years ago. What makes your product special? There’s a reason why honeycombs are the shape they are, and why snake scales move the way they do. It’s because hexagons are strong, symmetrical, and tessellate perfectly. They’re nature’s go-to shape for anything needing to be at once lightweight, and incredibly strong. That’s why the structure of Graphene – the thinnest, strongest material known to science is … you guessed it, hexagonal. With 350 individual hexagons applied throughout each LELO HEX, the condom’s surface tessellates and molds to the unique shape of the wearer. The result is a new feeling of intimacy and comfort never felt in condoms before. What has been the best part of your startup experience? The best part of this process has been bringing to life a project that we've been working on for so long - 7 years - and delivering it to an audience that has supported us so vocally all the way. Proving to the condom industry that there was a demand for innovation, and then being able to offer that innovation, has been incredibly rewarding, made all the better by the continuous positive coverage and reviews the product is receiving.