Package Quantity: 1
Brand: First Response
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 1 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- UPC: 794628200330 885386705295 785927376048 885387209235 797978379084 885370414165 885490251152 790295031604 885664402441 022600901273 781624845375 799289853130 885488502181 885326375502 799959947411 689978303803 794628283067 885451472589 885169802401 799959813136 885569735002
- Item model number: 2260090127
- #1 Selling Pregnancy Test Brand
- FIRST RESPONSE is the ONLY at-home pregnancy test that detects pregnancy 6 days sooner than your missed period
- Over 99% accurate from the day of your expected period
- Curved to fit your hand, 50% wider tip vs. our current tip, that's easier to target. One large, easy-to-read window - two lines means pregnant; one line means not pregnant
- Results in 3 minutes
Package Quantity:1 When you may be pregnant — the earlier you know, the better. Featuring First to Detect Technology, the FIRST RESPONSE Early Result Pregnancy Test is sensitive enough to capture scant amounts of the pregnancy hormone, giving you results 6 days sooner than your missed period¹. No other test can do that. Long, comfort grip handle. No more struggling to hold the test while trying not to miss. Early Pregnancy Detection Matters The first few weeks of pregnancy are critical to fetal development, so early prenatal care is important for a healthy birth weight and the baby's survival. The sooner you know you're pregnant, the sooner you can begin making healthy pregnancy choices for yourself and your baby that include: diet, nutrition and limiting your exposure to hazards. Things to Know About Early Testing Some pregnant women may not have detectable amounts of the pregnancy hormone in their urine on the day that they use the test. The level of pregnancy hormone increases as the pregnancy progresses. In laboratory testing, FIRST RESPONSE detected the pregnancy hormone level in 76% of pregnant women 5 days before their expected period; in 96% of pregnant women 4 days before their expected period; in >99% of pregnant women 3 days before their expected period; in >99% of pregnant women 2 days before their expected period; in >99% of pregnant women 1 day before their expected period; and in >99% of pregnant women on the day of their expected period.