- Product Dimensions: 4.9 x 3.1 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- UPC: 784922381460 861783000119
- FDA approved Class III Medical Device
- The pre-lubricated FC2 Female Condom provides hormone-free, latex-free protection against unintended pregnancy, STDs, and HIV/AIDS
- FC2 is made of nitrile which is 3 times stronger than latex. No latex smell and perfect for those with latex allergies
- Over 20 years of studies have shown FC2 and its predecessor FC1 to be effective barriers against unintended pregnancy and STIs, including HIV
- Both oil and water-based lubricants can be used with the FC2 Female Condom. A new condom should be used every time you have intercourse
FC2 Female Condom is the only FDA approved female condom on the market. The FC2 is a thin, soft sheath made from synthetic rubber (non-latex) which is worn inside the vagina. There is a flexible ring at each end. The inner ring at the closed end of the sheath is used to insert the condom inside the vagina and to hold it in place during intercourse. The rolled outer ring at the open end of the sheath remains outside the vagina and covers part of the external genitalia. The pre-lubricated FC2 Female Condom provides hormone-free, latex- free protection against unintended pregnancy and STDs. And since you can put it in early, and your partner doesn't have to pull out right after sex, it can offer interruption-free intimacy.