- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces
- UPC: 680596508502
- You Will Receive 1 VENTLESS DMV SCLERAL CUP Contact Lens Handler. A 3 Pack is also Available.
- Simple and Effective way to insert and remove Scleral Contact Lenses and Prosthetic Eyes.
- Much Larger than other DMV Contact Lens Handlers.
- Purchase Includes a Complete Instruction Card, but Consult an Eye Doctor Prior to Starting Use.
- Doctor Recommended and Made in the USA, Color is assorted
The DMV Scleral Cup is an excellent tool to simply and easily remove and insert larger hard and scleral contact lenses as well as prosthetic eyes. FOR SCLERAL LENS REMOVAL - Squeeze the tapered handle of the DMV Scleral Cup and carefully apply it to the surface of the scleral contact lens. When the suction cup has been seated properly on the lens, release the squeeze pressure to apply suction and gently remove the contact lens from the eye. You may wish to place the Scleral Cup in the center of the lens. Remove the contact lens from the Scleral Cup by squeezing the handle again. FOR SCLERAL LENS INSERTION - Lightly squeeze the handle of the Scleral Cup and place the properly wetted contact lens on the open end of the cup. Gently position the contact lens on the surface of the eye. Squeeze the handle again to release the Scleral Cup from the lens. FOR PROSTHETIC EYE REMOVAL - Squeeze the tapered handle of the DMV Scleral Cup and carefully apply it onto the surface of the prosthetic eye. When the Scleral! Cup has been seated properly on the prosthesis, release the squeeze pressure to apply suction and gently remove the prosthesis from the eye socket. Remove the prosthesis from the Scleral Cup by squeezing the handle again. CLEANING: Wash the Scleral Cup frequently in warm soapy water and allow to air dry.