Size: 20 Count
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 7.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- UPC: 885151050520 885448419559 885710925085 885420309731 885523649994 633472600401 601896573786 885100945112 885826208614 885456910352 885768708715 885528040468
- Item model number: NA
- # 1 OB-GYN Recommended Brand*
- Typically identifies 4 or more fertile days to get pregnant** at least 2 more than any other ovulation test
- Is the only ovulation test to accurately track 2 key fertility hormones
- Easy to read - unique digital 'smiley face' results
- Is over 99% accurate ***
Size:20 Count The Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test is a breakthrough: not only does it detect the rise in luteinizing hormone (LH), it also monitors the level of another key fertility hormone, estrogen, which increases in the days before the LH surge. Because your partner’s sperm can survive in your body for up to 5 days, you can actually become pregnant by having intercourse during the days leading up to ovulation. By tracking these 2 key hormones, this test is able to typically identify 4 or more fertile days leading up to, and including, the day of ovulation, at least twice as many as any other ovulation tests.