Size: 6 oz
Brand: California Baby
- Baby safe, mineral sunscreen. Active ingredient = Titanium dioxide.
- Highly rated for ingredient safety by Environmental Working Group (EWG) for the past 9 years
- FORMULATED FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: contains naturally based and organic ingredients, no added fragrance, is allergy tested, gluten-free, soy-free, oat-free, dairy-free, and nut-free (except coconut)
- EFFECTIVE: Award-winning effectiveness from WebMD, She Knows Parenting, Babble.com and others.
- MINERAL BASED: Sunscreen sits ON TOP of the skin and is NOT absorbed into the skin like chemical sunscreens. Protects from both UVA and UVB rays (broad spectrum)
Size:6 oz Titanium dioxide is the active ingredient that makes our award- winning, mineral sunscreens super effective. Acting as a physical barrier, Titanium Dioxide scatters and reflects dangerous rays and is NOT absorbed into the skin like chemical alternatives. We stay far away from irritating, hormone disrupting chemicals such as oxybenzone, PABA, and others lurking in many popular chemical sunscreens on the market. So no worries! We’ve got you covered with something you can feel safe about even as your little ones are rubbing their sun soaked eyes. We’re proud to share that our sunscreens have received awards for effectiveness and safety from the likes of WebMD, Time Magazine, She Knows Parenting, and other influencers like Babble.com. Our sunscreens are also consistently highly rated by the Environmental Working Group’s Safe Sunscreen Guide for the past 9 years. California Baby sunscreens are water and sweat resistant for up to 80 minutes of watery fun. And all sunscreens are strictly allergy tested, gluten-free, soy-free, oat-free, dairy-free, and nut-free (except coconut). And like always, all California Baby products are proudly blended, manufactured & packaged in our own FDA registered, certified organic, and solar powered facility located in Los Angeles, California. Application tips – A little goes a long way. Unlike chemical sunscreens, which tend to be thin and watery, our mineral-based sunscreens are thicker and very concentrated. This means a small amount does the trick. To get an even layer on your skin, take a dime size amount across three fingers and dot it throughout the area you want to apply it to. Then use your hand to blend it together!