Size: One Size
Brand: Adventure Medical Kits
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- Deliver hospital-quality emergency care on backcountry trails, family trips, alpine expeditions, and more with this ultralight and water-resistant medical kit.
- Manage injury and ailments for 1-14 people on trips up to 28 days with this portable kit suited to basecamp or backpack duty.
- With completely enclosed Easy Care injury-specific compartments, each kit contains hospital-quality supplies to treat basic and advanced illnesses and trauma, clearly labeled and easy to view through the clear windows.
- Consult the included illustrated, comprehensive guide on wilderness and travel medicine and confidently administer first aid with the appropriate dressings, tools, and medications.
- This kit includes sterile bandage materials, wound care, blister/burn care, CPR face shield, fracture/sprain care, common medications, and essential tools, all contained in a kit bag.
Wilderness medicine goes beyond blisters and Band-Aids. That's why Adventure Medical kits are designed with the wisdom and experience of Dr. Eric Weiss, an emergency department doctor who adventures just like you. Ideal for trip durations of up to 28 days and groups of up to 14. Supplies and instructions are efficiently organized with the EZ Care system, into antibacterial coated, clear vinyl, injury specific compartments for fast access and care. Inner, ultralight, waterproof bag for short ventures.