Last updated on September 10, 2016
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect some or all of the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Billing Information such as credit card number, and billing address
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
- Health or Medical Information such as prescription information
- Searches you perform on our Web site
- Names and email addresses provided if you opt into our "Refer a Friend" program
- Content you post to our Web site, including without limitation, reviews, testimonials, and other feedback
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to:
- Fulfill your orders
- Send you order confirmations
- Send you requested product or service information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you newsletters and mail
- Contact you with offers
- Send you more relevant marketing communications
- Create a more personalized shopping experience on our Web site
- Identify trends, conduct data analysis and determine the effectiveness of our marketing and promotions
- Respond to your questions and concerns
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter, marketing emails or other communications by opting out. There is an option to opt out in every communication we send.
You must be 18 years of age or older to order products from HSA Club. We are committed to protecting the privacy and rights of children online. To that end, we do not collect any personally identifiable information from users who we know are under the age of 13. Should we discover or be informed that a child has submitted his/her or another child's personal information, we will delete such information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request, or
- if HSA Club is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We may use another company to place cookies on your computer to collect non-personally identifiable information to compile aggregated statistics for us about visitors to our Web site.
Our Web site's web pages may contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our Web site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
We use third parties to gather information about how you and others use our Web site. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our Web site is used.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Web site includes links to other Web sites whose privacy practices may differ from those of HSA Club. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Web site you visit.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at email@example.com
Additional Policy Information
Your California Privacy Rights
119 Pine Street, Suite 319
Seattle, WA 98117
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org